SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Happy spud day!, page-105

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110

Interesting extracts and indications from webinar.
    Bill Matheson, commercial and Admin director on the webinar came across as very intelligent,knowledgeable and extremely competent.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5512/5512957-4bfb0ef6363d8eb50660e8f79ab143ec.jpg

‘The strategy of entering the Canadian arena through working interest partnerships is very sound.’

‘Believes the timing could not be better.’

‘This is a compelling project with anarray of high grade development opportunities and to date we have assembled several prospects, I am excited to develop more opportunities as we go forward.’

‘The consensus is very bullish over the next few years’

‘There is soon to be more takeaway capacity for Canadian oil and gas and that should support price in western Canada.’

(probably referring to the Trans mountain pipeline capacity increasing 1000%)

The global pricing environment, and this to is bullish in the long term with some risk from recession induced demand destruction but in general their will always be opportunities…

Mike: To me he came across as very experienced and technical
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5513/5513016-e5805e9008d3365149bed1b204a3d178.jpg

We have had multiple opportunities.
    Lots of opportunities for non operating partner like stonhorse to join in and be successful.
    As David mentioned we move quickly here and we have multiple opportunities to choose from
    We have one in the hopper now and excited about it

Well was started last week so have another 20 days or so of drilling. Early September will complete the lateral and we will know what type of reservoir we are in.

-------------------------------------

Video was made on the 9th august, today is 16, so another 13 days of drilling approximately

What i found interesting is the repeated use of words like Lots, multiple,array,several opportunities , so if SHE takes advantage of these then SHE should mee their target date for dividends and very rapid expansion of profits and consequently market capitalization as indicated by David Deloub answers.
    To me sounds like they can deliver a well every 3 months I personally cannot wait to see what my holdings in SHE will be worth in 2 years time and what the dividends will be as a percentage of the share price today.
    Fasten the seat belts and hopefully David will depress the accelerator.

Last edited by Value4983843: 16/08/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1363120 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.