CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

Gee .. i must admit - only after selling out of this stock do...

1. gkm
    331 Posts.
    Gee .. i must admit - only after selling out of this stock do you realise how blindly someone was attached to this stock. Now BEFORE any of you judge me as a down ramper - please do read other posts by me under the thread "Bargain Price".

I am NO down ramper - matter of fact im still hoping something comes around for CTP only because i believe there are a lot of dreams, aspirations and losses yet to be covered by this stock for most of its holders.

I am yet to see anyone who has said CTP has made me money holding the stock (not trading).

This thread firms my belief that a lot of HC posters who are CTP holders follow this stock blindly.

A poster writes something about a Seal (which is only half intelligent) and refers it to being good as there will be quality oil .. then another poster who shares a name with one of the Top Ten shareholders "hopes that this poster is spot on".

This begs me the question - this poster who shares the same name as one of the Top Ten holders (and in some posts he has also implied that) - is he really one of the Top Ten ?? . i.e. for someone holding 5 Million PLUS shares of CTP has so little idea about the O&G exploration ? And why does he only post on the CTP thread ? Is that his only investment which would have cost him in excess of $500K

Im not trying to claim that people here are claiming who they are or arent .. all im asking is - Do "most" CTP holders on HC question anything at all ??

Once again - i really hope Suprise is a gusher for the holders of CTP - though i seriously doubt that - even if Oil is found and is probably a little commercial - it will NOT change the fortune of CTP till 10 more holes are drilled - the cost of which is higher than what CTP will have to do em. SO there will have to be either a JV deal or more Cap Raising.

On the other hand if Suprise is more of a shock - i.e. Oil but not commercial at this stage then the status quo remains unchanged - and with the current Cap Raising in Place (i.e. 25% more dilution) - where will the SP head .. my guess is about 4c or lower.

5hareholder has been spot on with his predictions BUT most posters here keep disagreeing with him - im not sure at which point people will bail out (or hopefully bailed out ones will join back in) .. but it sure begs the question .. how far and when ..

\NO ADVICE GIVEN OR INTENDED - DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.