CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

gkm, you are quickly becoming one of my favourite posters on...

1. 6,591 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    gkm, you are quickly becoming one of my favourite posters on HotCopper. So often you manage to speak my mind in the easiest to understand of sentences. I won't harp on about it because I think you've said all that needs to be said, but what you have written in that post just about sums up entirely how I feel.

Thank-you for the vote of confidence in that last bit of your post. I don't post my thoughts for accolades or for thumbs up, I just spend a few minutes here and there to say it how I see it. I understand why I get such a disgruntled response from CTP holders; they don't want to read anything about their investment unless it has bluesky written all over it. The reality is, I was ringing the alarm bells when this was trading around 7cents not long ago, and sure enough, the stock has dribbled down to 5.8cents on no significant news. Why has it dribbled down 19% on no significant news? Well I can only find one reason and it is because the market is finally seeing that even if Surprise struck some oil flows, the stock is heavily overvalued even at these sub 6c prices.

Enough from me, you get the story. Overvalued stock, overhyped company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.