CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

deword, sorry mate was not supposed to come across like that at...

1. 9,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3131
    deword, sorry mate was not supposed to come across like that at all. Sometimes it's hard to purvey the toungue in cheek with a keyboard. All i was trying to say was that based on the info i had found and provided a link to, for others to critique, i was of the understanding that silica cemented sandstone was at the lesser end of the effective seal make ups (see table in link provided). By simply stating you "googled it" and "strongly disagree" i didn't feel it was much of an argument for your case, perhaps a link to some conflicting argument?? Again i say, more than happy to read something or have one of our geo types correcting what i have provided, until then i can only go by the info i have seen. Cheers mate :)

GKM, i have openly admitted, not happily mind you but readily might be a better term, losses incurred on this stock. The day i took the blinkers off to the hype around this stock was the day i started making some money back on it. When the SPP was first announced on live oil shows at JW-1 i copped a fair amount of stick for voicing my concerns on various issues i had with this company, i followed my belief and sold most of my stock at 10.5. Now i am in a position where i have saved almost 50% downside, can participate in the SPP if i feel it is warranted and still have the funds to buy back in below 10.5 if we do infact get some good news out of Surprise. Enjoy your objective posts, keep em coming. I concur, it is amazing isn't it, how differently you view this company when not over invested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.