CTP 0.00% 5.0¢ central petroleum limited

happy times ahead, page-26

1. 90 Posts.
    the original statement is fine, i cant be so specific to say it is in this very instance (i will find out) but there is nothing wrong about what he has said

im a qualified geo and completing hons in pet eng next year

the process in which to create such a siliceous rock also fits in with the seismic data

for JH to have been sealed it must be near a fault plane or natural stress fracture. at the temperatures and pressures found here quarts is in solution and migrates along these paths, its called quarts cementation and is no different from standing at a bar drinking a beer and admiring the nice white streak through the black rock.

it is very possible it has occurred at the top of that anticline due to decompression on the top side at some stage (hard to be certain without exact petrology.. but that is what is also gained from drilling!), imagine bending a mars bar, it cracks open on the top side

guys it is possible that oil is in place without a gas cap

i now have a position in this stock, a pretty cowboyish one at that i must add with a whole pay check on it.. but eh ive been eating bake beans on toast long enough that im used to it

DYOR but quite obviously this is the nature of exploration and penny stocks, there is no need for the bickering

if you wanna save face. dont post. if you dont agree wih gkm ignore them (I have!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 5.0¢ $3K 60K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 200979 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 14203 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.