AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

SP3, TIME WILL TELL WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH...Your downramping...

1. 4,255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    SP3, TIME WILL TELL WHO HAS THE LAST LAUGH...
    Your downramping has actually benefited me as I was able to double my holding the past few weeks, your posts have no content,no facts,no credibility....Any smart person will reasize that stocks have trends and they go up and down...Nothing has changed, if anything we are closer to news than before and we are making progess...

Its funny how buying is part brains,timing,macro factors,news ect ect...yes price has come down just like the rest of the market has come down due to world wide financial issues...Smart people buy on the dips when losers like you sell...lots of smart money will be accumulating just like the director are accumulating,,,next thing you going to say is you know more than the directors know....ha ha

dyor and be careful who you listen too, nowbody likes to lose money and when people get fearful,oFten when the stock has been oversold they get tempted to sell and more often than not its the worst move they ever make...what is the saying, when you on the bottom the only way is up...this is especially true in MNM's case.
    fully funded
    more BM drilling before year end
    BM JORC early next year
    Manangement VERY confident about Mt Mulligan..

YOU DECIDE WHERE TO INVEST,,,I CHOOSE MNM....NO DOUBT IN MY MIND.

They managemd to get us through GFC with very little dilution.
    more and more valuable projects
    management getting paid small salaries so thier huge investments are secure and they can make a killing on their shares...
    YOU DECIDE WHERE TO INVEST
    MANAGEMENT IS CONFIDENT AND SO AM I
    NOT MANY SHARES IN OUR FLOAT LIKE SOME OTHER COMPANIES WITH OVER A BILLION SHARES.
    I DONT WANT TO OWN A COMPANY WITH THOUSANDS OF INVESTORS.
    I RATHER A BIGGER PIECE OF THE PIE
    DONT FORGET GOLD,PHOSPHATE,LV

DYOR

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.