AUL 0.00% 28.5¢ austar gold limited

happy to be holding, page-46

1. 3,072 Posts.
    the buyer is buying and bidding for shares and ops on a large enough scale (as in the hundreds of thousands of dollars) to suggest he is a professional investor. I think the directors are probably close to fully loaded - Chairman Martin Blakeman has 25 million shares now, and has poured plenty of his own cash into this in the last few years.

if you look at the price spikes in MNM over the last 12 months you will see that a week or so's worth of big volume buys always seems to precede a good ann. MNM is not the only stock where this happens - the mobile phones start ringing as soon as a whiff of news is in the air for most specs.

my guess is that this buyer is anticipating that a trial date or settlement of the Mt M dispute will be the next cause of a fast SP leg up for MNM, and is likely before xmas.

they may also be punting that WEC's recent trouble will be a catalyst for exergen to announce the BM JV to get some extra attention to what they are doing with the rival CHTD tech.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.