TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

happy to be proven wrong today.., page-19

1. 1,694 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Like I said on the POS thread, TON will have it's day just like POS has but for different reasons than my favourite emerging Nickel producer.

Pizza and all the faithful, I know a lot of money is sitting on the sidelines ready to enter at the right point in time.......what and when that is I can't predict, but like I did call early on POS......this is our new set level.

I spoke to Andrew McRea the MD of Proactive Investors at last night's seminar who said he can't wait to do a research report on our company.....he is super bullish and poo pooed the naysayers who are saying the Graphite and Vanadium market will be killed by Syrah's discovery. Basically said these guys have NO idea of the demand and growth for both commodities.

I would back Andrew's learned judgement ahead of many who pontificate on this thread and put their 2 bobs worth up.

Lot's of dough ray me coming Pizza8686, keep up the balanced posts I always enjoy reading.

SS Tontanic sails in February on the Swan River remember ;))
    Jenksy will be playing in the snow with our MD, hopefully making snow balls full of $$$$.....LOL.

Please DYOR

Ant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $1K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 689660 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 387852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.