TON 10.0% 0.9¢ triton minerals ltd

happy to be proven wrong today.., page-7

1. 7,432 Posts.
    I'm not trying to save you from your investment,uncleart.
    Actually I'm trying to give you some pointers on Future Investment decisions ie a learning experience.

It's a bit of a pain in the TON thread.There seems to be some perception that the negative/qualifying posts here on HC are in someway affecting significantly market perception.
    I suppose it's caused by pilgrims taking such major positsons at over 8 cents that they can't now find bidders at lower levels [under 6] to get out.

Of course they now go I'm Big Time/Substantial and I Believe.
    etc etc blah.

Now uncleart the Plot was that by March the sp would justify a "canny" buy at 8/10.Today's thumbs up champ re trolls had that as his Plan.

Now uncleart I know you ain't a beleiver in this Plot but you actually are worse like in thinking 25 is for any day now.

Uncleart Graphite has lost it's lustre.There certainly aren't a pile of wanna be long term investors out there bracing at the bit for Graphitew Plays.

What there is a mob of Day Traders 'considering' dabbling in TON and it's ilk and imho even they are losing interest.

so uncleart,with all due respect [which I might add I don't get] I'm here on the TON thread to comment,anticipate trading in Ton for say the next 3 months.

I should add that such Trading is vital to your Options Position but too bad,so sad I ain't gunner ramp you into 25 cents.

uncleart and you samwiise the HC forum is not here to justify your maybe poor research or plan.Just because you're A Big Buck$$ "investor" don't justify any and all of your POV.

Pilgrims to Mammon the next stage after SPP issue is Selling for short term gain by the "getters".
    ie if 6 even 5.5 or lower is Bid then it'll be taken.
    If/When say 10 cents is hit again on some "news" ?
    It'll be grabbed!!
    30million shares at 5 cents are about to issue.
    They have to be "washed out"/traded.
    \
    That's why I reckon the best hope is TON finds anything but Graphite or Vanidium because the market just ain't interested in those

but me i'm just some no account penny ante troll.
    do d'Thumbs Down ya facebook kiddies!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $2.581K 276.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2475185 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 836042 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.