TON 4.17% 1.2¢ triton minerals ltd

Happy to invest!

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Lots of talk on the TON front and what the future holds! To bring some perspective is to wait it out and get prepared! I surely do! The chances of this 6c penny stock to double triple or even more is better than ever! The question is: will I invest in SYR and fear a SP reduction or will I invest in TON and have the upside of doubling my money in a short space of time! This is no brainer! I like many TON SH will invest lots of multiples to get as many shares as quick as possible as this can only go up! The SP dropped because some directors sold out and new what was coming with inside information and are now gone! Thanx for that! Now for the SP to move to a more realistic level is going to be easy! I predict that there will be a rush for shares on the very first day of trading and I will be part of that BIG time! What is the chances of this going down to lower levels? It can be but most likely not!

This is my opinion as a current long time SH and not spin from a non SH or a SYR SH! GLTA
    Last edited by Galore777: 19/07/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $18.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $1.952K 177.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 3448227 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 1494403 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.