RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

happy trading

1. 5,177 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 915
    Just thought I'd share my thoughts with you regarding options.
    Sold all mine yesterday cause I cant see them doing all that well unless shares break 0.065c.
    Reason being, imminent major dump after the 1st Dec or thereabout.
    Ok, that said, who wants to share there thoughts with me on where Range is going to go Up to Dec and then After.

I recon, that the options will remain around 1c, however the shares should goto 5 -6c. They obviously are a very good buy up till the EOM with the share placement offer (providing they dont goto 0.015c, which would be highly unlikely).

JUST FOR THE RECORD AT TODAYS OPEN PRICE OF 0.05C, THE SHARES WOULD HAVE TO GOTO 0.04C TO BREAK EVEN IF YOU TOOK THE OFFER.
    IF THE SHARES GOTO 4C THEN 3C WOULD BE YOUR BREAK EVEN PRICE, OR ABOUTS.

Personally though, I recon that Range could never find a better time to release an announcement then now about Peru, or any other significant progresses with Somalia. Peru would give us confidence again and also every1 would be jumping in on the bandwagon.

Therefore summary,
    Shares are cheap and you have around a 20% safe guard.
    Company may release a significant announcement to give market confidence in buying offer.
    Announcement would more than likely be timed to this date, or up to the EOM to increase price in stock.

Your thoughts please
    :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.