PDY 0.00% 0.7¢ padbury mining limited

happy with company communication to holders?, page-116

1. 1,215 Posts.
    My comment to you taking something was due to my answering your questions 3 times and you accusing me of not answering them.

He has said many times that they are still waiting on the labs for the results.....hence delays at the labs, what else could it be the carrier pigeon got lost with the results on the way to the office.

The merger does not faze me because it has to happen and as I have said before the man with the power and shares in AGU has already jumped on board.

WA’s Mining Boom and Labour & Equipment shortage directly affects PDY as they are part of it.

That’s like saying that the rail infrastructure does not affect PDY in anyway

Just like the GFC affecting China which affects Iron Ore requirements hence affecting WA in turn affecting our mining industry, did not affect PDY and every other mining companies share price in some way.

My comments were:

If you truly are not looking at down ramping and would like to see this stock grow then you would not be posting the way you are.

You have made your point in regards to communication and lack of it. But you are harping on it and hence affecting buyer’s decision making.

I maybe completely wrong about everything I have written……but think about it, if you were looking at a stock on its tenements\resources look great and they actually have a exploration program and not just say they will have one, such as PDY, but you are not completely convinced. Do you think your continuous complaining on this forum about the same thing will:

Was we were talking about down ramping and those others with alterior motives and by harping on things like this your just helping them.

“And I, like many others, want to see this stock do well, but at the current rate of knots, this ship is sinking.”

As per your comment above, the ship is far from sinking. The tenements, resources and cash alone at this stage is worth a lot more than the stock price. Why do you think white horse has and MR AGU have spent and accepted what they have.

Plonko Good Luck Mate but seriously chill out and give things time to unfold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.