SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Happy with SGH investment

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Let's be frank, if your investing in SGH your a risk taker or trying to follow Benjamin Graham's model of value investing. No one put a gun to anyone's head saying 'BUY SGH!'. You did so on your own accord so stop whinging if after a couple of months your investment hasn't grown into an 8 bagger. The market doesnt always do want you want it to. Sometimes things get worse before they get better and it takes time i.e cba circa 2009. If you bought without having an understanding of the fundamentals of the business or the situation it is in then you are a risk taker not an investor. If you have a basic understanding of SGH and procedded with buying shares then your proably the latter. Have confidence and back your research. To all those who have a different view and are genuinely trying to offer it to prevent someone making a bad investment by all means post, I enjoy reading them and the prospective it offers. But if you can't control your emotions then this is clearly not the stock for you. Think long term because thats what this scenario is all about.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.