SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Ok first of all your first sentence makes no sense at all. I...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    Ok first of all your first sentence makes no sense at all. I started this thread to point out the only people interested in SGH are either risk takers or TRYING to value invest. P/E of 1.8, book value $4.08, net profit for 2015 83m, yes debt is high but I beleive that's factored into SP, or as my main man Benji would say 'discount to intrinsic value'. A lot of fear and emotions making people sell without full facts to do so, media speculation about worst case scenarios make me conclude Mr Market doesnt fully understand the business and is selling it cheaply. These are in a nutshell why I'm interested in SGH. Is it to the letter of the value investing law? No, but the last time I checked warren buffet doesn't follow it to the letter and it turned out ok. Sorry if mentioning WB's name offends you, just pointing it out. I'm no expert and don't claim to be but I do my own research and I feel like value investing offers the best approach. I'm willing to hold for a long time and beleive .60 is not a fair price for this stock. Why so hostile? All I was trying to do was give a positive view to the long termed who have to constantly read about negative views from short termers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.