IMM 0.00% 34.0¢ immutep limited

Hangas, you obviously havent invested in biotechs before. There...

1. 81 Posts.
    Hangas, you obviously havent invested in biotechs before. There is no way PRR is going to be able to fund the clinical trials for the additional three cancers, even with the grant funding. The money that these combined trials will cost are not even in the same order magnitude with what Prima has in the bank. That's why there will be another CR sooner rather than later (at a hight SP, hopefully).

I also agree with some of the others here that this wan't really any "news". we knew there were going to be other targets, just didn't know which ones. And does your average investor (sophisticated or otherwise) really know or care which cancers PRR decided to target? I don't think the SP was ever significantly dependant on the type of cancers targeted.

Infact it's safe to assume that the market probably already expected that PRR were going to target cancers with high profitability so I believe that was already reflected in the price.

Those that are "popping" with excitement should take a step back and re-evaluate their expectations.

dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
34.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $493.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
34.5¢ 35.0¢ 33.5¢ $724.1K 2.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 60483 34.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
34.5¢ 55452 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.