IMM 20.3% 35.5¢ immutep limited

happy, page-41

1. 3,994 Posts.
    I like all of the announcement but in terms of funding, etc
    Great post Eagle888. Spot on with everything you said.

I do like this bit:
    (Middle of page 1 of the announcement released today):

"The new trials will be co - funded by Prima and the Sächsische Aufbaubank (Saxony Development Bank) in Germany (“SAB”). The SAB will provide up to € 3.8m in a NON -DILUTIVE grant to support this program."

This announcement that we've seen today is what a great management team does. expand the potential uses for the product, target other types where there is also a need for this product and diversification into ancreatic, colorectal, and triple negative breast cancers could potentially add significant value to PRR in the future. It's also catering to the 'Don't putting all your eggs into one basket'..

"Prima is dedicated to leveraging its technology and expertise to bring innovative treatment options to market for patients and to maximize value to shareholders. Prima's lead product is CVac™, an autologous dendritic cell-based product currently in clinical trials for ovarian cancer patients in remission and soon starting in trials for pancreatic, colorectal, and triple- negative breast cancers"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
35.5¢
Change
0.060(20.3%)
Mkt cap ! $515.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 33.5¢ $6.427M 18.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 35.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
36.0¢ 133736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.