CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

harbinger selling, page-4

1. 323 Posts.
    'maintaining' integrity..hehe good one Cuzo.
    I doubt they know the meaning of the word.
    I've no time for directors who prescribe to the 'those stupid fools'll never notice' school of business.

It's been sell sell sell and bugger the loyal olympians (those brave err stubborn few), and there aint no other way to view it. Put a frog in a pot of water, raise the temp -slowly now- nothing happening here move along.

Yes I'm bored. And my measly holdings in the little boat that could means I don't really care too much, but Zeus be damned it is plainly getting a bit tedious.
    To hear the companies biggest PR rep damn near admit it was 'boring' and that the prospects are good 'long term' speaks volumes to me.

But the Gold Medal in what has been a very amusing couple of months has to go to Ahhhh and Viper. You guys couldn't organise a pizz up in a brewery. You rip the stock when it's riding high and when it's languishing and you'd be dead right to point the finger at it's pzz poor performance you're nowhere to be heard. Priceless!

What's that, oh look at our inground reserves, yeh yeh I'm sure the moon is worth a lot too. But until they start mining cheese from it in massive quantities I'll just admire it from a distance, while enjoying a nice vintage bottle of Red from the profits earnt elsewhere.

Sip....Ahhhhhhhhhhh.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.