STO 1.47% $7.61 santos limited

An Other Bid Coming , An other Bid Coming, An other bid Coming,...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    An Other Bid Coming , An other Bid Coming, An other bid Coming, For Gods sake, who cares, An other Bid Coming, it makes STO shareholders look like starving rats dragging themselves across the desert sands. I care not about bidders, screw them, let them bid, I want to own a company that pays a handsome dividend, a Company that displays huge growth potential for the next 3 decades, a company that makes a lot of money and at the same time looks after the people whom vote to give that company the right to be all of the above, I personally do not give a flying ( you know what !!! about an other bid is coming) I don't care, I don't want it sold ( PERIOD ) as I have said many times, tell the bidders to bugger Off. We have a company and a country to run. We do not want your dam bids. We do not need any one to make us better, we are a capable race of people, Bugger off Linda, and take your greedy pack of Cronies' with you.
    Today I grabbed tens of thousand's of dollars worth of equipment from an American Company which came to Australia 13 years ago.
    They came here to help us, to sell machine parts to us, to show us how much we could profit from their expertise, their superior knowledge in this particular market, I bought tens of thousands of dollar's worth of their gear for a Carton of beer and a bottle of Scotch this afternoon. Lets look after business.
    Say No To Linda.
    Pa 31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.61
Change
0.110(1.47%)
Mkt cap ! $24.68B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.60 $7.63 $7.57 $7.385M 970.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 13127 $7.61

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.62 59610 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.05am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.