STO 1.16% $6.84 santos limited

Harbour Energy, page-37

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi croasian

"Pear I hope we can disagree without it being personal."

No sweat croasian, although from your post I am not quite sure what you were disagreeing with.

I would make the following comments on your post.

1) Disclosure rules - They are there so that the market trades on an informed basis. If the company is sitting on an offer and you sell your shares were you trading on an informed basis? This is such a self evident statement that I cannot understand why we are even discussing it.
    2) Price of petrol and cost of petrol - if anybody thinks that the price of petrol is based on market factors - they have rocks in their heads. Price is set by the futures market. Go back to where I was arguing this fact with a so called expert. What happened to that fool.
    3) Renewables - Go back to my post when I mention this. I said "watch this space with Ballarat and Mildura" in Victoria. We have had one announcement already with the Govt building a battery station. That is only the first step. Keep watching this space with Ballarat and Mildura. Petrol is on its way out world wide. Once electric cars are affordable it will be moribond. We need to decouple the price of gas from petrol.

By the way, are you a seller at $6.50? I am happy that you are making money. But are you happy to sell Santos to a foreign entity?

Pear

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.