STO 0.25% $8.02 santos limited

Kev has worked in the North Sea, East and West Africa, the North...

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Kev has worked in the North Sea, East and West Africa, the North West Shelf with Woodside, he has 26 years or so of significant decision making in some difficult areas. Kev is a mechanic, I guess he has had his hands covered in oil and grease from time to time. Since joining Santos, Kevin has restructured the business, introduced major costs cutting, improved production and of course has cut debt enormously.
    His strategy to focus on growth in a market that may have fluctuating oil / gas prices for some time has proved successful. He may well be a man with some guts and a spine, he is not stupid, however he may well have become greedy. Many of them do get greedy after a while, they begin to think the world owes them, whereas they actually owe the world. We won’t know if he is stronger than the need for greed for a few more days. In the meantime he might just tell Linda to pull her head in and go home, I know I would.
    We all know there are several more dollars in this share price in the short term. Linda has lots of opportunity back home in the States, the land of the young and the free. We don’t need her help right now. She’s probably a nice person, might have grand kids and a dog, might put the garbage out on Thursdays, just like the rest of us, But we do not need her here interfering in our business.
    This is Australian Business, this is our Achilles Heel or our ticket to success, we do not need someone telling our silly bloody government that they are the great white knights coming to save the energy industry in the land down under, the spooky thing is the silly bloody government will believe her, a glass of wine, a blue steak, some apple crumble, shot of Cognac. Cup of coffee, shake hands, smile, go back to your room, call your Husband in America to tell him you just jammed the rough end of a pineapple right up the back sides of the poor old Aussies.
    Come on Kev, Say No to Linda.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.02
Change
0.020(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $26.04B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.95 $8.03 $7.95 $72.35M 9.133M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11377 $8.01

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.02 299409 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.