STO 0.40% $7.46 santos limited

I really do not care much for Company executive's, I often...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    I really do not care much for Company executive's, I often wonder where they would be if it was not for the Company that pays for every single move they make, be it the purchase of expensive toilette paper or Dinners by the Harbour after which they need the toilette paper, just like the rest of us, but in their case it is paid for by some one else, nor do I care much for spineless shadows floating up and down the corridors of various buildings in our National Capitol. I have been unfortunate enough to be aquatinted with many politicians over the years, I play a game with them, the game go"s like this, I say wonderful to meet you, I have always admired your work, by the way what did you do prior to becoming a Politician, the answer is always the same, they simply do not answer, they stare, they look around for support from a nodder.

These are the people making decision's on the Company many of us have invested in for the long term, we have purchased shares to leave to our kids, we purchased high and stayed with it, we purchased low and doubled our cash. Many of us did not purchase for the quick buck. We don't want the quick buck, we want to be part of a successful world class asset well into our future.

As remote as the chance may be, we would like to think that at least 1 or 2 of the top brass in STO think the same way. Or should we simply p--s nearly a century's hard work by thousands up against the wall so the likes of Linda can purchase expensive toilette paper.

I say no to Linda.
    pa31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$7.46
Change
0.030(0.40%)
Mkt cap ! $24.22B
Open High Low Value Volume
$7.45 $7.47 $7.41 $73.67M 9.889M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 32408 $7.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$7.46 69709 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.