INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Hard bounce off the bottom... She's pumping!!!, page-42

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    i apoligise for some of my rude comments. i dislike being called (dumb) or any other derogatory name by anyone. you may be surprised to find out that i do quite a bit of research with ioneer. i would nearly say that i have read 99% of there statements/ and watched all there videos on proactive/ and youtube. i have been a inr supporter since i came across the name 2 years ago. i am only sorry i never got on when they were 13 cents. i know its going to be a wait. like i said. bernard roe and company aernt short of intellect/ they know as well as anyone that they have to play the waiting game like everybody else.. but im sure the end will justify the means.they have 2 much at stake to either walk away/ or give in to the greenies now. this mine should be the pride of the fleet. if not it will be very close. the other big players might have quantity/ im sure inr will be quality. i do mean what i said about lithium being nearly as bad as coal/ and other mined products. there just simply isnt a way to environmentally friendly do anything./ here is a copy and paste from the net/ lithium is mined from rock using chemicals to extract it into a useful form. In Nevada, researchers found impacts on fish as far as 150 miles downstream from a lithium processing operation. Lithium extraction harms the soil and causes air contamination./ people of the world look to lithium as the god send from above because its not coal. the worlds leaders committed to a cleaner enviroment. lithium is a start/ buts not the be all to end all. they are looking at alternatives already. the lithium shareholders might only get a couple of years on the hogs back with dividends/ until the new next generation fuel comes along. agree or disagree. but dont call me stupid

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.