INR 0.00% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Hard bounce off the bottom... She's pumping!!!, page-44

1. 280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    see. he is another one who doesn't respect other peoples views.its all about them or nothing. you are whats called having head in the sand syndrome. i cant believe the ignorance of some people. my conversation was with kev/ regarding the differences between coal mining and lithium mining/ how both are in reality both environment hazards, was inr mentioned as the mine i was talking about specifically? no i said lithium mining in general. but lets talk about inr. and according to you has not one environment issue where they are going to produce lithium.never heard of BUCKWHEAT obviously . now here is an extract from ioneer itself. of course you have read this and know it back the front/ Mining & Processing | ioneer Ltd (INR). no where in it does it say 100% no emissions/ it says low emissions.what are they going to do with all the residual? which will have lots of goodies through it. try getting some of that to grow anything once its been buried.but im sure you have an answer to that as well. yo do know that plants as such as IONEER/ PIEDMONT LITHIUM and all the rest have satisfy the EPA on controls before there given a permit. you can have all the permits you want/ but if you dont have that one. your dead in the water. and dont forget. the EPA has a set of guidlines which are the minimum requirements for a company to follow to get a permit/ not the maximum. just because the EPA are involved doesnt mean its bullet proof.. i read a story about a guy who went over that way to do some investigation on that area. / he eventually got fked around from pillar to post . in other words/ the EPA representitives over that way were saying by obstruction that the good ole US OF A were getting lithium whether they liked it or not/ money talks/ so apparently does bidens advocates.and this/ reminiscent of hostile parties ?? or is it you that are reminiscent of slander? like i said. everybody has a right to speak on a subject without having to be shot down simply because either they dont agree/ or there misinformed themselves!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.5¢ $96.08K 642.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1349940 14.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 83604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.