INR 0.00% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

its all good i understand. But you cant just look at Ioneer with...

1. 3,079 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1159
    its all good i understand. But you cant just look at Ioneer with its upstream process tho and write lithium off, its really still is in its infancy.

research has already shown that co2 when producing 2 cars 1 as ICE and one as EV is relatively close in most cases. There may actually be more emissions producing an EV. However, after you factor in 5 years of driving around in it, with a lot of battery charge your looking at a far more efficient and reduced co2 EV. Obviously some of this comes down to what energy source you use when charging it from home ie is it straight from the grid or is it from a battery storage from solar panels.

with time I imagine things will improve. I am trying to find a video I watch of Ioneer - Bernard was interviewed with some lady. Bernard suggested the mine may actually end up producing more power than is required by its capture of heat/steam from the leaching process. This could then be pumped back into the grid, tho admitted it wasnt an initial part of the mine plan. Think it was this one? ioneer on path to becoming a major US-based lithium supplier for battery megafactories - YouTube

Apologies if not correct tho

Last edited by Kevo88: 21/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $223.5K 1.599M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 1815263 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.0¢ 59586 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.