INR 6.25% 15.0¢ ioneer ltd

Hard bounce off the bottom... She's pumping!!!, page-47

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    Sorry I forgot to reference my research source for EV<ICE emissions this is one of many available btw. - Factcheck: How electric vehicles help to tackle climate change (carbonbrief.org)

The above also stated in findings, as the world move away from fossil fuels to hydrogen etc any EVs charging from the grid will also naturally lead to reduced emissions.

Also the last post regarding interview was the incorrect interview. This one below is the correct one
    re: heat/steam over production. (About 17 minute mark)
    ioneer accelerates towards development of North America’s only lithium-boron deposit - YouTube

The project is world class. Everytime I listen to Bernard I get re-instilled confidence on their ability to deliver. I think that the buckwheat issue is honestly dead and burried. They worked with both the BLM and FWS in regards to mine plan before resubmission to BLM for NOI and ROD. It will be or has already been submitted this quarter. Working with both opposing bodies and managing to submit a revised mine plan instills confidence. As does being invited to the Department of Energy for loan discussions which is government operated.

I have the utmost certainty in the board of this company and think that the project will come to fruition its just playing the waiting game atm. IMHO.
    Not investment advice obviously.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
-0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $348.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $507.6K 3.293M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 476823 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 64319 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.