INR 3.45% 14.0¢ ioneer ltd

Hard bounce off the bottom... She's pumping!!!, page-64

1. 3,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1152
    fws wont change its position. Tiehms is endangered. I imagine what followed was a discussion with Ioneer and BLM about what parameters would suit all parties. Followed by resubmit of mine plans by Ioneer. Its the only thing holding up this project. I dont think management who have been extremely competent thus far would resubmit without full certainty.

the usa needs this transition to electrification from both a move towards a greener future and supply chain perspective. Its 1) the right thing to do logistically as it reduces emissions having supply where processing is rather than getting it from say africa and needing to transport it all over the place 2) proceeds can help fund futher research into tiehms without government money.3) possibility ioneer helps feed the electric grid 4) moving away from fossil fuels which will save the entire planet not just tiehms 5 jobs, 6 government revenue via taxes 7 shareholder growth... list goes on. Its a no brainer that I hope Americans can see.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add INR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.0¢
Change
-0.005(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $327.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.8¢ $224.8K 1.602M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 265571 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 991309 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
INR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.