WKT 0.00% 10.5¢ walkabout resources ltd

I am surprised we are not seeing more photos of trucks leaving...

1. 15,986 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6857
    I am surprised we are not seeing more photos of trucks leaving Lindi Jumbo, with all these marketing tweets declaring the output and recovery is increasing.

It has now been 1 week since Mike provided any images of trucks and we are not seeing any images of the mining pit or the mining operation.

Seems a little odd that we are only seeing tweets of the processing facilities and Mike's tweet from yesterday was a cropped image from the 27th of June's tweet. I wonder how many other tweet images have been recycled to give the impression of new news?

@GGtrader Do you think WKT needs to update the market on why Jinpeng hasn't handed over the plant? they did state in the 2nd of May announcement. this was only going to take several weeks.

"It is expected to take several weeks to achieve the 48 hours of uninterrupted production at nameplate capacity to have the plant formally commissioned under the EPC Contract. Until that point the plant remains under the control and responsibility of the EPC contractor. "

This was 11 weeks ago.
    Last edited by spid81: Today, 09:47

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.5¢ $6.241K 57.75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 287933 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 1104375 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WKT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.