WKT 3.09% 10.0¢ walkabout resources ltd

Hard Evidence., page-47

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    Hi Spid,
    I appreciate your constructive criticism as always. However, it seems we're once again dissecting a tweet rather than focusing on substantive ASX announcements. Moving forward, I suggest we direct our attention to more concrete updates rather than ambiguous tweets.
    I want to clarify that I do not have any affiliation with Mike and the team, despite your assumption. I've consistently advocated for optimism and positivity. Many others have highlighted the positives relentlessly, yet you persist in pinpointing minor flaws and portraying them as significant failures.
    In my view, the fact that the plant is operational and meeting market demand speaks volumes. It reinforces my confidence as an investor, and I intend to continue investing. I'm curious if you hold any market share yourself? Moreover, I'm genuinely interested in why you consistently focus on the negatives. In the spirit of a fresh outlook, could we discuss the positives first? What do you currently find refreshing and informative, or do you perceive everything as doom and gloom?Let's strive for a balanced discussion as i know many would also find this new outlook refreshing.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WKT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.