CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hotcopinvestorI'm with you on this one. For those have read the...

1. 76 Posts.
    hotcopinvestor

I'm with you on this one. For those have read the book "Good to Great" by Jim Collins, this company is a textbook flywheel.. it builds and builds and slowly momentum increases with each positive outcome, and finally it has broken through.

The rest of the public think they have been an overnight sensation but in reality they have been working long and hard over a number of years.

The other elements in that book meet this criteria as well, with good non-egotistical directors, open and communicable management, and restraint on executive options and the like.

For me this company is a buy. For those that say they are just running down their patent as they fiddle around with their technology, i will tell you this... do you think it will be easy to replicate the operational know-how and development to produce low-cost fuel cells once CFU are up and running? Sure, there will be competition and margins will fall, but how often can you by into a company at circa $250 million, with this much potential.

Seriously, people just need to harden up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.