CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

I say old chap "Tiresome idiots" a little bit over the top dont...

1. 692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    I say old chap "Tiresome idiots" a little bit over the top dont you think, It was Jackboot no sorry Jakebrook or was that Jakebrock, who mentioned the war, certainly Basil tried had not too, The old poms have over the years come up with a bit of engineering and technology themselves like Radar, Merlin engine for the spitfire, computer technology to decipher communications from a tyrannical dictator and some more, none the less as the Beatles put it, they did get by with a little help from there friends.

BUT regarding CFU

In July 2007 the Company signed an agreement with E.ON UK Ltd, the company that runs Powergen, to develop a unit for the UK market.

E.ON UK is the UK's largest integrated power and gas company, generating and distributing electricity, and retailing electricity and gas for around 8.5 million customer accounts. E.ON UK employs around 16,000 people in the UK and is a leader in the implementation of microgeneration technologies. E.ON UK is part of the E.ON group, the world's largest investor-owned power and gas company. In 2006, the E.ON group sold 949 billion kWh of natural gas and 400 billion kWh of electricity to customers in more than 20 countries.

If E.ON come up first with a big order for Blue-gen, then I will be reluctant to call them (well i wont repeat it here)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.