CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hard questions re fund raising, page-2

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I think its simply a case of poor timing at present. Politically nothing is being forced by why of legislation and power companies are carefully considering their options. The longer they wait, the more likely another alternative will become more viable, patents expire or worst case CFU can be picked up for a song etc.

I don't think the tough economic climate around the world is welcoming for any new or emerging technology which isnt a cheap instant fix (ie too good to be true)

I have watched CFU since 2004 and got on board in early 2008 when I thought it was their time. I am not too proud to admit that I think I may have got my timing wrong.

I still believe in the technology and the company. But that is no guarantee. Being an engineer and a shareholder I really want to see this great product get up. But 2010 has not gone to plan. "Sales, sales, sales..." has been the focus and they are still only selling trial units.

Forgetting BlueGen, which in my eyes is not the real earner for the company. Their fuel cell has been around in its current basic guise for several years now, trialled on long term basis by partners...and this area of the business has been very quiet. BlueGen has always been a side a side venture in my eyes....but all the news this year seems focussed on BlueGen.

I am going to sit out the placement and wait as I have reservations we still have some tough times ahead.

Want to be wrong, but my confidence is wavering

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.