CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hard questions re fund raising, page-33

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    So the question is really can utility companies meet the same power demands of your home for what it is currently costing you cheaper with a BlueGen or by building more Power Stations or investing in other technologies and power transmission???? We as consumers do not want to pay more for what we need and they dont want an increase in cost of supplying that service. They want an increase in their margin, not base cost of provision

Will the new infrastructure be readily expandable to meet growing networks and population/demands?

I am not sure of the answer, because I think it depends highly on govt policy here and abroad.

Not sure I would look at a mCHP as an investment which I expect to see a return from. Big picture if its costing me more to have power in my home then bugger it! Its not very attractive. I agree with that philosophy!

But to me the cost of the unit isnt as big a concern as the political forces and utility companies moving in the direction of de-centralised power. The rest flows from that. (IMO)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.