CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

hard questions re fund raising, page-34

1. 1,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    Great response Indi and I think its this kind of discussion and varying viewpoints that make this board great food for thought.

The other question for utilities is three fold:
    Financial - Do the economics of it work out (cost benefit), bearing in mind that they will not only have to pony up for new power stations, additional infrastructure etc but they are likely to have to pay some sort of green levy in the future.
    Time - What is the time frame for putting in the new infrastructure (blue gen etc) vs the time frame for implementing power stations and additional transmission consumables.
    Customer / Financial - How could the advent and use of this new technology ensure current/potential/future client base. (ie the buy now lease to customers over a medium term thereby locking them in and professing to be green.

Also this form of power gen may provide a boon for utilities in respect of depreciation and green credits (when and if something comes in). This alone could save the power cos a heap of tax and reduce reliance on govt subsidies.

I dont know all this information floating around whilst I am supposed to be productive for the boss. Pity this is just so much better to think about.

Well done to all the posters, I would say that this is the favourite stock I follow on this board. No crap just informed investors exchanging ideas. Great.

GL all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.