CFU 0.00% 0.4¢ ceramic fuel cells limited

At $45k the ROI is way out there for domestic and even...

1. 1,256 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    At $45k the ROI is way out there for domestic and even commercial viability. Even installed at my home it would be over 15 years before the unit pays for itself on current electricity prices and a 40% return to the grid.
    I remember a company that spent millions on research and development that had leading edge technology. Tennyson spent so much on R&D it had nothing left to market with. The product still today has great market leading advantages. Problem is it is no longer alive.
    I think that there is a window of opportunity of 4-6 months for CFU to get runs on the board via sales or it is going to engulf itself in debt and go the way of other world leading technologies.
    As for the Victorian Government, anything that DILL Gumby and CO. touch turns to crap. Apart from footing a sizable amount of taxpayer money into the company I cant see a government driven company builder. That said it may mean that CFU is a step closer to getting the feed in tariff it requires to gain sales traction.
    What I would dearly like to see is what the intended COST is going to be into the future. PRICE and Return On Investment are the major contributors to its success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CFU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.