EQR 11.4% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

hard rock options

1. 972 Posts.
    I'm sure they company is working hard on options which will surely come from the ensuing feasibility study.
    One potentially high value aspect I hope will be canvassed, is 'surgical high grading' ahead of, and in conjunction with bulk mining.
    Historically, there have been some spectacularly high grade, though sporadic or 'nuggety', wolfram bearing veins.
    Some of this material could arguably be targeted with a precision mining method like air-leg drive and stoping, without depleting the reported resource, or if it is depleted, this sort of sequencing would improve the prospective cashflow and hence overall value.
    Even with bulk mining in commission, this sort of method could bring the sweeter part of the overall grade-tonnage curve to the fore to some degree, in terms of time.
    My view (and hope), is that they should be looking to ram as much high grade as they can, into whatever throughput constraint they come up with.
    I believe there is an old decline in place, though this would not necessarily economically feasible to rehabilitate. Some of the mineralisation to the north and east, could conceivably be attacked with a surgical air-leg crew. You wouldn't need to stockpile much high grade ore in readiness for full plant commissioning to be of significant value to the project.
    looking at the 'old' grade tonnage curve, there would have to be at least 1.5 million tonnes of >0,5% WO3 to target.
    Say if only something like one third of this was accessible 'surgically', in excess of 50 millions dollars in revenue could potentially be brought forward.
    I wonder if any old hands from e.g. kagara are up to it?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.