EQR 10.5% 4.2¢ eq resources limited

fengshoey, I do see a lot of POTENTIAL (that's why invested in...

1. 1,559 Posts.
    fengshoey, I do see a lot of POTENTIAL (that's why invested in CNQ in the first place) but unfortunately the people behind the company so far proved themselves unable to turn the potential into reality. CNQ should have become be a money maker already but instead they have fumbled. They continue to miss all their deadlines (compare achievements to earlier announcements), they continue to exceed their budget (see June quarter cash flow report!) by a wide margin and they continue to milk shareholders for more money (are we going to hear more about it soon?). Like it or not, these are undeniable facts that inflict severe damage to shareholder confidence and the share price. Unless CNQ finally gets its act together and the plant approaches nameplate capacity throughput, the share price won't go anywhere. Getting the plant up to speed must be the TOP PRIORITY now.

The company has less than 1M in cash. Fixing the front end of the plant will cost us quite some money. Where is it going to come from? And what will the financiers get in return? How does this affect the number of shares outstanding and the share price? Same goes for the hard rock expansion. How much money will it cost, where is this money going to come from and what will the financiers get in return? What is your best guess with regard to the number of shares outstanding and/or debt level once the hard rock expansion has been fully financed?

The original plan was to finance phase 2 and phase 3 (at least in part) from cash flow of the earlier phases. This has become totally impossible now since roughly half a year before construction of the hard rock mine is about to start, the operation is losing money instead of making money. A "world class resource" might be REQUIRED to make this operation a great success but clearly it is not SUFFICIENT!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.2¢
Change
0.004(10.5%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.2¢ 3.8¢ $66.94K 1.689M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.2¢ 469999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.