EQR 0.00% 4.9¢ eq resources limited

Tree feed,You stated:"You said they were leasing ore sorters but...

1. 2,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Tree feed,

You stated:
    "You said they were leasing ore sorters but they are not using any ore sorters at all during phase 1 (the tailings phase). Do we agree on that?"

I never stated that they were using ore sorters during the tailings phase. I stated:
    "CNQ leased an xray ore sorter from Applied Sorting Technologies for bulk sample testing purposes as part of the work they are doing on the feasibility study."

This was confirmed by the company in mid April 2012 when they stated:
    "The Company recently ran a two-month test campaign that confirmed the suitability of the ore to be separated from the stockpile with a 92% recovery rate by the use of X-ray ore sorting on 50 mm material."

You stated:
    "You said the "feasibility study will be finalised in the current quarter" but clearly this is not what they had said. The company had said they were going to publish the key results of the study toward the end of the year. Do you still hold up your "conclusion" or do you agree to me now? "

Yes, made a mistake there. Full Feasibility Study is targeted by the company to be finalised towards the end of the year.  Was meant to say KEY RESULTS from the feasibility study will be released in the CURRENT quarter (by Sept 2012).  I have my reasons for believing this. Time will tell if I am correct. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 12000 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 298734 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.