LYC 0.25% $5.97 lynas rare earths limited

Robscot/Barons - If you read the announcement a little more...

1. 290 Posts.
    Robscot/Barons - If you read the announcement a little more closely - and carefully - the t/h is until the 3rd at the latest - OR until LYC makes its announcement. This is standard practice when a trading halt is requested...2 trading days - or until the notice comes out.

Why would there be a bloodbath? May dip a little if alternative finance is required - but do you really think LYC dont have the asset backing..and contracts and LsOI to procure finance from an organisation with maybe a bit more cohones than this one?

I beleive the $30M standby from YA was nothing more than a requirement/pre requisite of this drawdown...and the annoucment pertaining to this was stated "IF required".

Quarterly report was very upbeat and I fail to understand why there is so much doubt posted here re the credibility of the board. An example or two of their alleged previous failings may shed some light - but is still, yet to be provided.

Barrons - If the drawdown was unrevivably dead, then pursuant to the rules of continuous disclosure, LYC would have announced this to the market already. Delays indicate to me the matter is still being negotiated - and is neither over the line, nor dead on its feet. If the drawdown doesn't get up (on this occasion) - you either have the goolies to grab more at a reduced price - or you dont.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.97
Change
0.015(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $5.617B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.04 $6.04 $5.96 $9.798M 1.624M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
23 17377 $5.96

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.97 33369 79
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.59pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.