IMU 0.00% 5.5¢ imugene limited

Hard to believe?, page-64

1. 218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396

The low share price and low news is making us all go a bit bananas. Patience Grasshoppers!

(Yes Im Eugene advertising noted here - it was a funny post so thanks )

I am not as funny as that post above but I am as optimistic about Imugene and its future.

Its all a question of whether you believe the science, the world class board, Axel Hoos who assisted get Keytruda to market and now has sales of billions of dollars.

Its a huge risk to do this sort of research for the company and shareholders. It takes the greatest minds in the world to do it. We have them!

We have a great product that made it through phase 1. We have great people.Both Paul Hopper and Leslie Chong have advised at the AGM and on interviews that are working on shepherding these life saving products through the trial phases. Leslie Chong is an amazing person and is working at delivering these products to cancer patients.

Hang on to your hat, take a breath, be patient and I feel there are many aspects of this company that are world class and the product has a competitive edge. It remains to be seen whether it makes it through the phase 2 trial but if you are a shareholder at these prices I believe the risk is well worth it. We probably have 2 years of waiting before we know this product is the real deal.

I don't know how we got Leslie Chong to Imugene but as far as I am concerned, the amount of world class people that have followed her to Imugene is a true credit to her and the great product invented By Ursula Weiderman.

As many of you have said before, long term holders put IMU shares in your bottom drawer till the next bit of news , if you are a day trader sell out and find something else to manipulate.Wait till we get to end of phase 2 as that's when you will know if your purchase will be worth it or not.

If you don't have the stomach or patience for that I suggest biotech is not for you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $404.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $379.9K 6.840M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1581916 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 680013 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.