IMU 1.89% 5.2¢ imugene limited

Super. . . one never knows how close a partnership could be . ....

1. Mer
    1,322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 247
    Super

. . . one never knows how close a partnership could be . . . True, although that does play into FOMO.  

. . . The company's silence might indicate that negotiations are deep - or that nothing is happening. . . IMU used to constantly stress how many early deals were getting done and how keen they are to do something similar.  They aren't banging that drum much these days; maybe it's because they don't need to raise money(cynical), maybe it's not seen as an option any more.  However, having just done a bit of promotion in San Francisco, perhaps a few talks are underway.  A bit of drum banging here, but the San Francisco poster was the first mention(as far as I can tell) of a LT dosing schedule - 6 weeks after day 56 and every 12 weeks thereafter.  Whatever they've found out in the 1b, it led them to add extra patients to the 3rd cohort and tack some LT dosing on the end; I doubt that either would have happened if it wasn't seen as beneficial to the patients.  Possibly some interesting results we haven't seen yet, but whether or not a potential partner could see them under cover of a non-disclosure agreement I don't know.  Lots of conjecture, bit of a house of cards.

They were cracking on with the P2 arrangements last year and if they've talked with the FDA, I'll be surprised if there's a long wait for some info about P2.  Likewise key-vaxx, which was obviously a high and speedy priority.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $382.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $216.1K 4.106M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1854997 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 382882 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.