IMM 3.13% 33.0¢ immutep limited

hard to find any risk

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    the company"s last presentation stated it had 57 million cash on hand and had a cash burn rate of .9 mill per month....

its difficult to find a reason for panic when a company has such a solid backing....

it may well be all about triggering stop losses...causing panic selling and mopping up in the process....this often happens before significant announcements butsomtimes it happens well ahead of big rises....these people who mop up have money and time on their side....they can sit on stock for months 6 months even...then ramp it up....

no one can be certain as to whats behind this drop...the company isn't making any announcements to calm the market...which is what they should be doing....

if there was a significant event and they fail to report it ...then they would be subject to prosecution ..directors do go to jail for disclosure failures....so I can't see them risking that....

this week seems to have been a well coordinated attack on the stock...the volume tosses the chartists out the window...tosses everthing to the wind.....

looks like big players up to something...will be interesting to see any change in substantial holdings notices...but i'm not expecting any downgrades in that area...

No downgrades...especially after TWO directors recently sold stock and then increased their overall holdings by exercising their 2c options.....they obviously had to sell some stock to finance the exercising of the options....

None of this adds up to bad news....on the contrary its possible good news is in the wind....its over due...the company has been very quiet of late...too quiet.....

Now if they were amongst this weeks sells and some bad news did eventuate ..then they would be placed in an awkward position of being accused of having market sensitive news ...insider trading....and I don't believe they would be silly enough to do such a thing in this day and age....

So im back to square one.....

A gang of thieves has raided the stock ..getting set for a big push....its the only logical conclusion I can come up with at this point...I read all the dendron articles and it just does not give a good enough reason for this weeks drop....

Unless as one person proposed ...dendron falls over...it open up a space in the global markets for PRR....so then of course one would raid the stock kill it...mop up and be ready for a push....but PRR still has a long way to go before all trials are completed and it becomes a cash cow....EXCEPT for its middle east deal.....

The Middle east deal could well be a catalyst for a big rise.....Arab money moving in one PRR ..a possibility...cheap for them....the amount of money to make todays action happen would cover some Arabs dental floss bill for the year....all a possibility....

AT days end..

57 million cash on hand
    burn rate.9 million per month...

tomorrow will be interesting
    not going to say buy or sell...its too distressing already for most....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.0¢
Change
0.010(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $479.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
32.0¢ 33.3¢ 32.0¢ $438.3K 1.349M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 103839 32.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.0¢ 276815 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.