IMM 3.95% 36.5¢ immutep limited

sometimes I wonder why some people even post about stocks which...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    sometimes I wonder why some people even post about stocks which they obviously don't own...but they do it all the time...and rarely have a good word to say....

risk...the company has $57 million on hand and a cash burn rate of 0.9 million per month...so financially its solvent for at least 4 years.....plenty of time to get trials and approvals concluded....and maybe even make some money then

..BUT Dubai comes late this year...so we are lead to believe...so maybe some cash flow may come sooner...not expecting a massive amount...but anthing would be a change...and be likely to put the spotlight on Prr

so I guess i have to re-phrase...i think its lower risk as from a finacial perspective its very unlikely to become insolvent or strapped for cash....so the market can go down and it won't affect the company's ability to operate..it'd hurt the share price...

after watching the GFC travesty....even SAFE dividend paying stocks suddenly became basket cases of high risk..look at the mess Rio got itself into ..they were many more that became insolvent and folded...all analyst/broker recommended favourites.."safer than money in the bank" they said..must have been referring to an Afghan bank....

the risk here is that
    ...they never get approvals
    ..never get to capitalise on their research
    ..never get any Governments subsidy for a successful approved drug...that would hurt...

well they have 4 yrs of cash to ride out the market and get the job done ..plus a few million dollars to spare...for unforseen expenses...like a night out in Las Vegas

like it or lump it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
36.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.95%)
Mkt cap ! $530.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
38.0¢ 38.0¢ 36.5¢ $413.2K 1.123M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 103704 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.0¢ 68352 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.