GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

Loki01I dont think i have got this wrong.I have been a very...

1. 211 Posts.
    Loki01

I dont think i have got this wrong.

I have been a very harsh critic of the management of GRY, as they have consistently shown themselves to be distracted from the main game in town (in my eyes). The result of this consistent mngt underperformance issue, has been that the SP of GRY has underperformed. The result of a consistent under performance of mngt, allied with a great asset (which mngt cannot mng), is that the company, GRY, will be undervalued and hence a target for M and A smart value guys.

So my logic, is that unless mngt shows some resolve, focus and indeed capacity, GRY will be a take over target.

Better or not compared to AMX? well in fact I do not know and do not care, and it is unnecessary for me to concern myself with this.

But fundamentally GRY mngt is questionable at best,..asset is under valued. M and A opportunity!

The shareholders should not be happy, as the possibility is that GRY could have a bid of 30% above Average weighted price..lets say 80c, and a few shareholders could take it....

What should GRY be, a lot more than 80c is my analysis..time will tell, and certainly do your own research and analysis

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.