GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

That's very dramatic, freddi! :PI can't see anyone idolising...

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    That's very dramatic, freddi! :P

I can't see anyone idolising management on he GRY threads, but perhaps I am not looking close enough. It's fairly obvious that after some time, management have been a bit late with some of the things they have said they would do. We don't actually know why, but it doesn't help share price or sentiment. However! News is due next week, as we know (maybe don't expect it then!) and SI's have put in @ 60c, so at some point, I expect they'll want their money back, plus a bit more.

At $200m with 4.3m non-refractory ounces of gold, GRY does not look expensive- from my untrained eye. You might wanna forget the "glory days" of GRY, though- all companies may have been a bit bullish back then, and have come crashing back to earth. This is the new paradigm now- it is what it is.

As to management being late or not putting in additional results, as would have been expected from the market, well, if a suitor has an interest in GRY, they won't care about late management, because they'll operate it themselves.

GRY is moving from explorer to developer, and it may be a very boring ride. Better late than never, and it is still ahead of its peers- AMX and PIR. With close to $100m cash and holdings, it is looking robust. News should send it north.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.