ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

hard to work out, page-10

1. 192 Posts.
    Hi Nickbou, Depends on how you view ESG. I look at it as an absolutely gorgeous but underage sweet little thing at the moment that needs another 1 or 2 years to mature. So I am prepared to wait. But if you think it is a toothless old thing that is about to fall off the perch, then no point in staying and spend sleepless nights worrying.

I agree with all the 3 replies to your post. All exploration companies take time to come into production but even after production, the s.p. will fluctuate especially now when the market is so volatile. I bet we will see a weakening in ESG on Monday as the DOW is down big time on Friday. We all really need to be very brave to avoid wetting our pants at this uncertain time.

ESG and HGO were both badly hammered lately when that rogue trader from AGM lost $7.88 million speculating in these two stocks as well as Icash(I think). That S.O.B. caused alot of downward spiral to those stocks involved. He has been sacked but unfortunately the damage has been done. Once down, it takes a much longer time to get up again.

We can't tell you what to do with your money as there will always be the Factor X, the unknown. Anything could happen either way very quickly. But I will remember this day 2nd March(today) for the rest of my life. Sold all my Westpac warrents on this day 2nd March 1996 for 0.44 cents and made $24k. Big deal in those days but by the end of the year they were $7.20 each. Damn bloody hindsight. 200,000 of them. Ahhhhhhhhh. Ouchhhhhhhhhh. I did the same thing to my 200,000 AVM shares. Sold the lot on 21/6/00 for 38 miserable cents each. Like the Soothsayer said quoting Marcus Pedley "You don't make 40,000% on Paladin by selling when the stock triples" Wished he was around to tell me that back then.

Good luck to all ESG holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.