HDR hardman resources limited

hardman 4 ever

1. 231 Posts.
    to all those hardman critics

Hardmanites have been critised as a arrogant rampers throughout time... as soon as the price goes south from a high, as every stock does we get critised for ramping... it happened when hardman was at 10 cents, fell to 7 cents and those critics were proven wrong.. it happened at 41 cent high and fell to 26 (prior to chinguetti) cents and those critics were proven wrong... it happened at $1.08 and fell to 38 cents (courbine duster) and those critics were proven wrong... its happened again at $2.48 and fallen to $1.38 (recently) and again i will restate that these critics will be proven wrong...

The fact of the matter remains that these hardmanites know this company and the industry that they operate better than many other posters on this site.. even better than the investment bankers.. we are not rampers we know an undervalued hardman when we see it and we have been proven right everytime when the share price retraces to point out its merits...

to all those that want to call us rampers well look at us when we were rampers at 5 cents, 20 cents, 38 cents, 70 cents, $1.10 etc etc... we have seen these critics/ fools come and go.. maybe if these fools did a bit of research even though they didnt need to as it was provided to them, they would be sitting on 6-7 digit figures in hardman dollars right now... i believe king louie and sailorgirl may even be sitting on 8 digit amounts...

so to all those present and past hardmanites: Chinguetti, Hardmano, Sailorgirl, King Louie, bucherano, Abuman, Black Scorpian, Capman, Blackgold, Towie, Geos, (forgot do many) etc etc etc keep up the so called ramping....

After Matamata comes in Hardman $10-$15... theres one for you critics

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.