HDR hardman resources limited

TA in the middle of an exploration program where market...

1. 371 Posts.
    TA in the middle of an exploration program where market sentiment on a stock can change from extremely negative to extremely bullish (or visa versa) in an instant is in my opinion worth diddly squat to any investor who can't sit in front of the screen all day. At such times being in (and how much), or out, should depend on on your level risk vs (hoped) reward, your own hunch about the probability of a successful find, hunch on how low a stock will go and how quickly it will recover if it has a duster, and whether one has the patience to wait until then.

I don't care if TA or FA is used, I hope everyone makes a packet but I smile when I see chartists post where they expect the stock to go next day (as if TA was a precise science) and when it doesn't live up to expectations there's some comment about the chart having been misinterpreted. If TA-ists can't agree on how to interpret a chart, and do that precisely, then why are they any better than funymentalists?

I use a bit of both FA and TA, often topping up my HDRs on lows than selling some but often not a significant number near high points, since (fundamentally) it seems inevitable HDR's sp will make some solid progress over the next few years as milestones are reached and they have some more drilling success which I see as inevitable even if the when is uncertain.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.