HDR hardman resources limited

hardman help to understand, page-2

1. 276 Posts.
    Caroleq,

If you have a broker, the best thing to do is give them a call and ask them to explain what is happening.

The sp is above the offer because a number of institutions have been buying large batches. This has caused the price to rise. Next comes the complex part are these institutions friendly towards Tullow or are they expecting another bid to appear or are they just attempting to make a quick buck for themselves

On top of all this the Tullow share price in London has fallen over the past two days along with a number of other mid capital oil companies. Nobody at this end seems to know why because the price of oil has gone up a little

There is no easy answer on what is the right thing to do. That is why I recommend you speak to your broker.

There will be a date mentioned in your letter advising you of when the vote has to be returned by. This may afford some breathing space between now and then over which you can consider what is your preferred choice of action

I do not think you have missed something what is happening tends to occur with a lot of takeovers prior to the die being cast

regards

Acamas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.