HDR hardman resources limited

hardman placement, page-2

1. 1,671 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1176
    Dodge,

Maq can't confirm or deny anything, because they're not handling the placement. In any case, it's all over bar the shouting as of 5pm today. The shares are alloted "on or around" the 8th of October, so I'd expect an announcement then.

I'm not in the $2.5m league yet, but have held more than a few of these for a long time and am kept well informed. I've been with the mob handling the placement for some time now and have a good broker.....that's how I got offered a slice!

To keep our massive stake in Mauritania, we need early and continued success, as well as MONEY. We're getting the success........so it's only the cashflow that the company needed to address. They have now, so let 'em get on with it.....

It’s only human nature to get pi$$ed off that there’s other b@stards out there that can get into our beloved Hardman at just 70c, but we’ll get over that when the price goes up. And if you’re jealous about not getting offered a slice in the placement, well HDR sat well under 70c in the lead up to this drilling campaign, so if you didn't get set then.....well there's no point having sour grapes now.

Go Hardman!……four strikes from four wells this year and I’ll be wrapped…..

Cheers,
    Butcherano.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.