HDR hardman resources limited

re: hardman placement attn Butcherano Buthcherano you said,"It’s...

1. 433 Posts.
    re: hardman placement attn Butcherano Buthcherano you said,
    "It’s only human nature to get pi$$ed off that there’s other b@stards out there that can get into our beloved Hardman at just 70c, but we’ll get over that when the price goes up. And if you’re jealous about not getting offered a slice in the placement, well HDR sat well under 70c in the lead up to this drilling campaign, so if you didn't get set then.....well there's no point having sour grapes now."

I have been in and out of Hardman since before Chinguetti.
    I'm not jealous about not getting a slice of the pie. Just the fact that I wasnt given the opportunity like some to sell at .85 and buy back at around .70
    You would have to admit that the whole thing has been very badly and unprofessionally handled. How can your Stockbroking firm be telling you of the placement when it hasn't been announced to the market.
    If that's not insider trading, what is?
    I hope when this whole mess is settled the ASIC has a good look at whats happened and a few heads roll.

Sour grapes??? yes I have sour grapes a whole bunch of em.

Pi$$ed off ??? Oh yeah I'm pi$$ed. I want blood!

Thanks for keeping us informed thats what this forum is all about and to this end it works beautifully. In other ways...... well?...... I'm not so sure.

regards - pokerboy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.